Thursday, April 30, 2009

Days 14- 30 :)

Soooo I HAVE been taking pics every day I PROMISE! But our internet is a little slow and it takes more effort to load them on the blog then on facebook. But I promise I'll try to keep up! Brittney you're not alone in the BLOGGER WORLD!

#30 This little cutie loves nose spray... who likes to get liquid squirted up their nose? NOT ME but RR sure does! So cute...
#29 Double Date and a Settlers game (which I won!!) with The Brocks!

#28 Chicken Chest with No Bones or Cover... aka Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast. Gotta love grocery shopping in EA!

#27 I started a running "program" with Daniel... he inspired me. This is what I look like after running/walking for 30 minutes for the first time in forever. Glory!

#26 Boat ride with the boys :)


#25 The RACE runners :) 8 miles!!!

#24 Speed Scrabble with Friends on our retreat

#23 After class tonight, The Moores got CRAFTY! I scrapbooked while Daniel put together this model car thing a friend gave us.

#22 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL SHU SHU!

#21 My friend Jovie came over today, she had this bracelet that she wears everyday and I asked her about it. It's a good luck in school charm. She said she would get matching ones for me and Daniel that are "good luck in marriage". HAHA!

Day #20 We bought this FUN painting- I love it! Can't wait to hang it in my new place in America!

#19 Aggie Muster in the Big City, we met up with a bunch of friends and had Bar B Que and it was GOOD and fun. :)

#18 Thai food in town for Renee's real birthday- then we went to their place and watched American Idol. It was a fun night with friends!

#17 We bought DDR and Daniel was in Wii heaven :)

#16 Cute RR really wanted another cookie! Look at those EYES!

#15 Daniels friend brought lunch over... Chicken Feet. SICK! Needless to say he didn't eat much... but he did try it!


#14 We got a fun gift in the mail today from Amanda! She sent us some matching UMHB tshirts and of course we had to have a photo shoot!

1 comment:

  1. RR is SO CUTE!! love all of the pictures with her!

    and I have NEVER heard of a little kid that likes nose spray!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete