Monday, May 4, 2009

not a 365 :)

This isn't 365 but it is a picture :)

I entered this cute shot of KK on Iheartfaces.blogspot.com

This weeks challenge is HATS!




KK looks like Daniel Shu Shu (Uncle Daniel) wearing his hat backwards! So fun.

-EDIT-

I also posted another pic in the Adults section... the pic of KK was for the Kids section :)
Here's my sweet hubby outside of one of our favorite places to eat in the city. A little grainy... but I haven't quite mastered the editing skills yet!!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Mine is up too!

    http://edsmommylife.com/?p=1079

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable smile, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entry! This is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crop on your little guy! and the colors in the second shot really rock!

    ReplyDelete